No doubt Netgear WNR2000 router brought ease in the internet connectivity but it can work well only if you have followed the Netgear WNR2000 Router Setup accurately, otherwise, it will bring problems to you. We shall discuss each issue with the login detail. Here We Go:
Netgear WNR2000 Router LED Power is Blinking, Not Stable
- During setup when you on the Router’s LED, it initially gives orange color light and takes at least one minute to become solid green to stay stable. If it is blinking continuously, it means you have not updated the firmware. You can (Go to Netgear Login admin Page > Advanced > Administration > Firmware Updates)
- Due to corrupted firmware, if you are unable to router login to update the firmware then, find you may get a CD when you bought your Router. Run this CD with the PC connected to the router that time. Go to the (Supporting Software > Run ‘Netgear Firmware Recovery Utility’. It may take almost 15 minutes. Don’t unplug or disconnect any a device when running this process.)
Internet Connection Slower/Breaking And Taking Time To Load
- First of all, if you have DECT cordless phone located nearby the Router, you must change its location. Keep it at least one-meter distance. It distracts the signals and makes their processing slower.
- You should also contact your Internet Services Provider (ISP) for slower speed.
Unable To Login via The Browser Installed On My Device
- There is no need for the specific browser to access of routerlogin.net .Whichever browser you are using, you should remove its cache or cookie which mostly creates problem to access any IP address or web address.
- Make sure you have entered the right IP address of Netgear WNR2000 Router. It is ‘192.168.1.1’ by default you can also log in via www.routerlogin.net
IP Address is not working
- Basically, the Netgear WNR2000 Router IP address is 192.168.0.1, if it is not working then type 192.168.1.1 still if you are getting the problem then you can check IP address by yourself following this method:
- Press window key and ‘R’ key together > type CMD > Click on OK > command prompt will appear, type ipconfig and press enter > find the Default Gateway > that is your IP address.
- You can also login with the web address that is www.routerlogin.net or www.routerlogin.com
Username and Password Is Not Working
Do you ever change the password? Do you forget the password? Netgear WNR2000 Router Password is ‘admin’ (case sensitive) by default. If it is not working and you don’t remember the changed password then Reset Netgear WNR2000 Router. The reset switch is located at the back of your Router, press it for 10 seconds, all the settings will restore automatically.
Tips for Netgear Maintenance:
- Keep your Netgear WNR2000 Router Firmware Updated after a certain time. Most issues appear only because your firmware is not updated.
- For security purpose, you should change the default username and password.
- Make sure to contact to your Internet Service Provider. Not every time the internet loss is the problem of your Router.
- Keep distance between the technical appliances located around the Router.
- Make sure your modem and routers don’t get overheated.
These are the common issues may appear with your Netgear. Besides these, you can also follow some tips for the Netgear WNR2000 Router Maintenance to prevent your network from unwanted problems.